Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Happy Birthday Hi11Zone
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 08:47 AM

Jhon007 has a default reputation
Talking Happy Birthday Hi11Zone

The other day hi11 was streaming Dawn of Fantasy, and someone said it was their birthday and even proved it. So Hi11Zone gave out a free copy of DoF and a few crowns. I thought that was so cool, so I asked when his birthday was and if I could send money. *He replied no its alright keep your money bud*, But i still asked for his paypal and when his birthday was anyways.
So Hi11Zone's Birthday is May 21.

He has no idea i'm posting this:P. I'm leaving today for vacation and will be gone for awhile. So i wanted to wish him an early happy birthday since I will not have internet.

I just wanted to say thank you to Hi11Zone for all his help. He got me and 5 friends to buy the game and we hammer him with questions all the time in-game or on steam. So this is the least I can do.

I also wanna thank The team at Reverie World Studios and their mods. You all are the reason me and my friends keep playing the game. I know their has been some hiccups, but you guys are doing a great job me and my friends love the game, and the community and can only hope the best for everyone involved.
If you would like to donate or wish Hi11Zone a happy birthday here's a donate button I made. Don't be shy!

Happy Early Birthday Hi11Zone

Last edited by Jhon007 : 05-16-2013 at 09:47 AM.