Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - What would YOU like to see added community?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 09:08 AM

Aeil has a default reputation

I posted mine in the suggestions area, and some of them are not possible, but as you asked:

Farming NPCs – Atm almost all NPCs you meet when entering any region are lvl 1 with the highest I have seen being lvl5 ( this may have been on a quest though), I think this should be raised or even scale to your level.
City raids – It would be interesting if NPC’s raided our cities with the strength of the raid being based on the defenses in the city, this would give meaning to fortifications and troops even when you have PVP protection on.
Automated caravans – These could leave your city on a regular basis taking excess resources but should be subject to attack by both players and NPC’s.
Unit design – I would like to be able to design my own units with weapons and armour I have researched and manufactured, this one is probably wishful thinking though.
Range indicator – ranged units should have an overlay that shows the extent of their range, preferably one that can be switched on and off.
Patrols - Could we set units in our home city to carry out patrol sweeps, this would give a more immersive feeling and an active city, ideally it would have tied into NPC raids to protect mining nodes.
Sending resources - Sending resources to another player should take a caravan, atm it's instant and easy with no risk. Could we also gift them troops?
Competitions - I think it's great that Hi11zone gives stuff away all the time but in other games, WOT, they seem to get a lot of buy in for player competitions, this could also be tailored to help out on the game i.e. write a quest story line, design a unit, write a guide or even provide sound bites etc.

And some new ones:

Group formations: I would like my groups to stay and be able to be orientated in the formations I place them in i.e. spears to the front, archers to the rear and flanked by swords or Cav.
Hero Quests - People might become more attached to their hero's if there were specific quests that didn't involve their armies