Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Brain Dump
Thread: Brain Dump
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 04:42 AM

Aeil has a default reputation

Lol, I thought number 11 wouldn't be possible, but if you don't ask you don't get as my Mum says, she also says "Askers don't getters" go figure

You can probably tell by my suggestions but I'm not a big PVPer so I'll be buying lots of attack protection, I did think of another couple of ideas though and I might start an army to give PVP a go:

1. Patrols - Could we set units in our home city to carry out patrol sweeps, this would give a more immersive feeling and an active city, ideally it would have tied into number 5 to protect mining nodes.
2. Sending resources - Sending resources to another player should take a caravan, atm it's instant and easy with no risk. Could we also gift them troops?
3. Competitions - I think it's great that Hi11zone gives stuff away all the time but in other games, WOT, they seem to get a lot of buy in for player competitions, this could also be tailored to help out on the game i.e. write a quest story line, design a unit, write a guide or even provide sound bites etc.