First of all I have only really been playing for a couple of days but I am enjoying it so far and think it is a good game. I have made a few notes on areas that I think would be good, but I have only played the Elves so far. I have no idea which are easy so I have just listed them all.
1. Group formations - when you group some units together they should stay in the formation that they were in when the group was created i.e. Sentries in front with Rangers at the back etc.
2. Orientation - I would like to be able to point both my units and groups in certain directions, this would bring a more tactical aspect to battles.
3. Ogres – It is too easy to get an army of Ogres from Bal Rattha and level them against wolves and goblins, in a couple of hours I had half a dozen lvl10 Ogres.
4. Farming NPCs – Atm almost all NPCs you meet when entering any region are lvl 1 with the highest I have seen being lvl5 ( this may have been on a quest though), I think this should be raised or even scale to your level.
5. City raids – It would be interesting if NPC’s raided our cities with the strength of the raid being based on the defenses in the city, this would give meaning to fortifications and troops even when you have PVP protection on.
6. Quests – We need more :P Even standalone quests, these could even have consequences i.e. being asked to attack NPC cities that you may or may not be allied or trade with. Not completing the quests could cost you resources and crowns.
7. NPC Alliances – These seem rather easy to get and so far none has cost me more than 5000 gold which I can make in one NPC raid.
8. Automated caravans – These could leave your city on a regular basis taking excess resources but should be subject to attack by both players and NPC’s.
9. Unit size – When forming an army cavalry and infantry both cost one space, as does an Ogre, I think this should be tailored to give a more strategic and specialised element to forming an army.
10. Morale – units need morale
11. Unit design – I would like to be able to design my own units with weapons and armour I have researched and manufactured, this one is probably wishful thinking though.
12. Range indicator – ranged units should have an overlay that shows the extent of their range, preferably one that can be switched on and off.
That’s probably enough for now and I have no doubt you have already thought of some of these anyway,