Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Patch # 11 - Back to Normal - is Live!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Konstantin Fomenko's Avatar
Konstantin Fomenko Konstantin Fomenko is offline
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,862
Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Default Patch # 11 - Back to Normal - is Live!

We had a great patch last Friday that worked fine for 91% of our players… The remaining 9% however got hit by a number of unforeseen issues - missing units and armies, broken towns, and more. To make things worse it took us 2 days to come up with a follow up patch due to long awaited weekend off for our core team. In our effort to move things forward, as well as to resolve any issues brought in by the previous patch - we are happy to present Patch 11 - getting things back to normal. Aside from fixing majority of Patch 10 issues, we included various new bug fixes, as well as a major internal update - that we hope will cut the number of remaining bugs in half. We hope that with this patch out we can finally switch to Guilds and Pathfinding features. And if you have lost anything due to the last patch, please contact our mods or support team for full compensation. In conclusion we would like to thank everyone for their support, and especially our volunteer mod team for helping these affected by Patch 10 to get through the weekend.

Patch # 11

:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-Major rewrite of homeland loading code - should fix over half of current minor bugs and issues
-Majority of bugs will not be fixed by reloading the homeland - re-logging or entering other level, without having to completely restart the game
-Fixed Patch 10 issue - Armies that didn`t show GUI or any units inside
-Fixed Patch 10 issue - Armies loosing units
-Fixed Patch 10 issue - Green Fog and immobile battalions
-Fixed Patch 10 issue - Dragons going unconscious and not permanently dying
-Fixed Patch 10 issue - potentially fixed issue that caused wrong wall positioning or merged walls from different towns
-Fixed Patch 10 issue - Skill Point reset will STILL temporary remove all research/trait benefits on the units, but they will come back on reloading the level, or next level.

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Cleaned up Log1 - Log5 files removing 95% of total file length and various useless information
-Deadly Strike and Whirlwind abilities 25 seconds cool down timer now works.
-Fixed the Team Speak IP address in the Help chat

:::::Balance Adjustments:::::
-Greatly reduced price of unit training at higher levels by about 50% towards what it used to be
-Men Crossbowman -1 strength
-Dwarven Rifleman +1 strength
-Dwarf cannon - 7 strength
-Enchanter +1 strength
-Light mass heal +2hp/sec regen
-Tribal heal +3 sec duration +1hp/sec regen
-Lightheal potion +10hp/sec -10 sec duration
-Knocked down duration -1sec
Reply With Quote