Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Units balancements i want your opinions
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 12:14 AM

Markus81 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by forandever View Post
Suppose <level 20 Kinghts one group> VS< level 1 Knights several group> as a same Army strength.

I bet level 20 knights one group will surely win.

If there's an average level gap of 5(about 5? maybe 10?) between PvP attack side and defence side.. the match shouldn't happen even if they have same army strength. That's what I learned from experience.

* when calculating the average level of army, the hero and the elite unit level should be calculated with some other methods.
Ur right the lvl 20 knight grp will probly win, happend to me 4 knights armies vs 10-12 armies lvl 1 to 4 to 6 died easly, they need a better pvp system that dont just match the str of the army, 1 person can have "big" army but all can be lvl one, wich will end up he loses if 1 armie attacks that are over lvl 10, i get the point ppl need to lvl there armies, but there are ppl just started this game will get run over.. pvp should be based on something else then str, donno what but ye.