Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Armies Disappeared. Main Heroes Died forever. The war lost through godly powers.
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 09:48 PM

Laradon has a default reputation
Default Armies Disappeared. Main Heroes Died forever. The war lost through godly powers.

Logging in after the recent patch I've noticed that something terrible has happened. I first logged into my Elven Kingdom......Armiesgone.jpg all my armies are dead, 5 of my 9 armies shown above are empty and not shown in profile either anymore. I lost my PvP Armies, my 6x60 Royal Dragon army, countless reinforcement armies. Millions of Gold and sure close to a thousand crowns. Even my Main hero died, The highlighted army to the left of the screenshot was my main heroes army, It's empty now too... interacting with those armies shows an empty screen and makes the game bug because you cant do anything anymore and have to crash it.

Not believing what I saw I relogged and checked my orcs......Armiesgone2.jpg. Even worse here. 8 of 9 Armies are gone, again Millions of Gold and probably thousands of crowns, I had hero only armies here, Dwarven armies , 50 x lvl 20 ogre army, a close to full lvl 20 berserker and slayer army etc. I cant even measure up what I had with such huge loses. Most of the armies here had 2k+ Strength. Well luckily at least my Hero is alive here....

Logging onto my humans the same thing. Armiesgone3.jpg 3 of 7 armies gone here. The hero is missing in action, probably dead. At least 2 remotely big armies survived the godly onslaught here....

Still. I can't give even a roughly estimate to the support about this. I can't even remotely calculate together what I lost. It's millions and millions of gold and thousands of crowns. Im at a bind here. If they ain't revived the war is over for me, slaughtered by the gods.

Little edit: I dont want to point any fingers here, but those bugs reappearing, those major database loses...etc. If one of your DEVs is intentionally sabotaging the game I would press criminal charges asap.

Last edited by Laradon : 05-05-2013 at 07:59 AM.