Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - DTACFrostfire - Streaming DoF
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 02:10 PM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTACFrostfire View Post
I do not spam / insult. He is making 90% of this up and is complaining about me advertising 4 lines of text every 15-20mins?

And he is on about donations? Huh? When have i told anyone to donate?

I have game servers where people can donate and i have had donations months before i played this game.
What the hell?

Why are trolls trying to get to me? You will not succeed.

End of.
Bro, you don't insult? you don't spam? I make 90% of everything up? I'm drawing my entire argument on actual things said by you.

"And he is on about donations? Huh? When have i told anyone to donate?

I have game servers where people can donate and i have had donations months before i played this game.
What the hell?"

yeah....there we go, you just proved my entire argument...

i'm not trolling dude, i'm airing my grievances and suspicions about you...but you always, always come back with some sort of insult and denial. When did it become the norm to call people who are investigating and questioning motives a troll? Do you call police men trolls for questioning about where you were on the night of the murder? Of course not, then please refrain from calling me a troll. Of course i'll hit a nerve when one's true motives are revealed, but that does not justify labeling one a troll.

if DTAC wasn't so rude, obnoxious, and ignoramus to people who question, object, and even inquire about his activities, I would have ignored and never even bothered with him. His behavior only raised further suspicion.

And with that, i'll leave this to the mods/devs to decide. and I've always forwarded and reported his pms to mods/devs, which by the way, are very insulting. When have I ever insulted or called anyone names? Never. But I'll freely quote people who insist on degrading and insulting me. My part in revealing DTAC's obvious motivations is complete.