Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Very Important Review, should help you decide on buying
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 08:28 PM

justerab has a default reputation
Default Surprisingly Good Review

This was quite the honest review and honesty goes a long way when someone reviews a game. This game deserved a good review and this should be placed not only on the games forums but on other websites for publicity and to get more income for the dev team to work with. I know i already own the game but i'd like to give it away to a friend. Great job once again hillzone you always do such great things for this game and you deserve the highest recognition for your efforts.

Another note is to all who knock this man for making such a sound review, should be ashamed of themselves. This man loves this game and found that giving it a review would be a nice contribution. It's something that this game needs, it needs us, we should support it as much as possible because if we don't this game won't go anywhere as quick as we want it to!

Hillzone your review on the sound was quite funny because only when you pointed out the kitchen sounds it just sounded bad, but now every time i'm in battle i can't help but laugh!

-Justerab

Last edited by justerab : 04-06-2013 at 10:07 PM.