04-05-2013, 10:52 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director
Join Date: Mar 2007
Game Moderators Wanted!
With the recent Steam launch going well over our expectations we find ourselves unable to help all the new players - especially inside the game chat. Our community moderators been at it insane long hours, but it`s clear that we need more people. So at this point - we would like you ask for Your help. For the next two days - This Friday and Saturday we are recruiting Community Moderator volunteers. If you think this is for you, please check details and requirments bellow and apply today or tomorrow. We will choose and contact 10 people by Saturday afternoon and will activate your Mod rights in-game.
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO APPLIED AND CONGRATS TO THE NEW MODS!
- Contact info: Name, Skype contact, email contact, country,
- Availability: please provide times in EST timezone values, like Monday 3pm - 10pm EST, Tuesday - busy all day e.t.c
- Community Status: please mention If I have spoken to you before via PM or in-game chat, or if some of the existent mods referred you, or if you have been with DoF for a very long time and I might know please mention this as well. If you have other involvement in game community - your youtube or other channel, Mod in other games e.t.c please mention that as well
- In-game username, DoF public forums username, Steam username
- Please describe why you wanna do it, and how you think you can help in 100 words or less:p
- Played DoF for at least 40 hours, and with all 3 races. This would quality some of the more hardcore players who joined us this week, but mostly we are looking for the players who have been with us for at least couple of weeks, or months.
- Available at least 5 hours per day
- Strong written English skills
- Pluses: Loves the Game:), previous Customer Support experience, more than 5 hours of free time per day
- Be inside the game for at least 5 hours per day
- Answer as many questions from players as possible
- Send Resources to players who are effected by lost units or other critical bugs
- Keep tabs on chat flow - and brake up major arguments
- Each mod will get 10 free copies of the game
- 2400 Crowns in 20 x 120 codes, both for personal and for support use
- Forum and in-game Mod tag (really it`s a curse, more than a prop)
- Gratitude bonus payment for sticking in Mod role for at least 1 month (nothing substantial as we are a small Indie studio, but not pocket change either - enough to upgrade some hardware, or get a new tablet)
Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 04-06-2013 at 08:26 AM.