Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - another DoF.exe
Thread: another DoF.exe
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 11:37 PM

merkeba has a default reputation
Default another DoF.exe

I am now getting this error every day. This is a topic that has been asked about by multiple people. I have read every thread and done every suggestion and still end up getting the DoF.exe has stopped working whenever I enter the first loading screen of the game.

I have to completely uninstall the game and wipe out all folders and data and then reinstall it to get it to work again. The problem is I am now having to do this every day. I was about to buy some crowns, glad I didn't because I am already about to throw this game out after only 3 days. Gameplay is fun for sure but who wants to install a game every day just to play for a bit?

As I said I have tried all of your suggestions to fix it and no luck. I also noted in a few places where you said "we are working on it and will have a fix by the next patch for sure". That was a couple of weeks ago. Then I noticed you said on April 1st " We will be working on this tomorrow and will have a fix".

So my question is, are you going to get this figured out or not? I am only wondering because I can be doing something else rather then wasting my time and money here.

Thanks