Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - List of functions (for DoF, not Lua.)
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 07:13 PM

FinKone has a default reputation

Ah. Now that I got that it helps a bit by letting me know what I can do off hand with out starting to do my own thing... or reinvent the wheel rather. I been snoopin' more and the tutorials that come with the editor are rather nice. Still filling in blanks as working my way around the editor - simple but effective. More or less getting the hang of it now. I've been rather spoiled by being able to look up the required plug'd in values with other languages, and having error assists as I go... Its kind of a downer for me that the editor will set unfilled in function arguments to nil often limiting a full experience of them before moving on... if there a way to turn this off to be alerted the required argument if not in place and what said argument should be - drives me nuts being able to leave arguments out sot speak? Just wondering.

Back into my dark cave to play. I haven't even been ransacking other players online today... tinker'in more then playin! DAMN YOU!...