Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Army disapeared
Thread: Army disapeared
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 01:35 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hello Wasserali,

I apologize for not replying earlier, and sorry that you felt ignored - you should know by now, we put our customer support as a first priority - but unfortunately with finalizing the Steam arrangements - we were stretched really thin in the past few days, and I just coundn`t reply - although we did try to reproduce the issues, and fixed some errors that could be related.

Also I noticed you have a large number of crowns in your account, so I took the liberty of sending you the compensation in a more unique format - with unique units you can`t just purchase with Crowns - check your Private Messages for the Codes.

With regard to your bug - we did fix a error we found in your log - in the latest patch 1.4.5 - maybe that`s what stop the multiplying, and you completing the Dragon Invasion quest just happened on the same day?

In any event - please let us know if this happens again, this is a major issue that we must address before the Steam release, but hopefully we already did.