Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Army disapeared
Thread: Army disapeared
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 09:15 PM

wasserali has a default reputation
Default Clarifications

Thank you for your fast reply and I hope you can do something about it.

With regards to my answers to the firt place I have to add that I encountered several times in the past difficulties to connect to PvP. I answered the call to battle with yes and waited approx. 5 to 10 min at a loading screen until I decided to Alt+F4. it happened several times with Zeikon and also with another guy. Since then I normaly played with attac protection not to disappoint other players and me for waiting in front of the loading screen.

During the week I am currently located in the country side except Thursday evening and Friday where I live in the city. The incidents of waiting in front of the loading screen happened when I was in the country side.

However, while the incident with loosing army and multiplying units in homeland occured the connection should have been stable as it is my private 16 Mb/s connection via cable from aprofessional provider in a well connected country (Abu Dhabi, capital of UAE).

wasserali

Update:

I checked if it still happens. It does! Hometown is missing many units!
I will not play until Thursday since I have no proper connection until then. But I will check on news in the forum. Hopefully there is a solution until coming Thursday.

wasserali

Last edited by wasserali : 03-08-2013 at 09:28 PM.