Thanks for adding more drama into this guys - but hey you know how our company works - just ask us to change something, put up your case with some stats to back it up - and consider it done.
We are working on a patch due either today or tomorrow - that will have the following changes:
1) Heroes now take 4 population spots - so at most you`ll see 15 heroes in the army, and usually less than that.
2) Hero and Dragon strength value will be on average be 50% higher - so that new players or under 300 strength don`t have to worry about ever getting attacked by high level Dragons or Heroes.
3) We`ve changed skill point upgrades for Heroes and Dragons. The attack and health modified is now 50% less. So this cuts in half the high level damage and hit points of all the high level Dragons in game. Low level stats remain the same.
4) We included a new quests in early game that introduces players to Dragon, and gives them a free Dragon Slayer
5) Regular unit self-healing now restores dead soldiers in a battalion. So self-healing for units and dragons/heroes is now on the same level
6) Are of Effect Damage changes - with damage decreasing with radius increasing. Fhis makes Fire Ball and Fire Wall a bit less effective
Last edited by Brian Shingles : 03-07-2013 at 01:55 PM.