Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Sorry but im done with DoF
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Game Balance Designer, QA

vicious666 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by miklos1 View Post
yea Eikon is right i throw dragons at him and he kills them with out a hero he uses pike and sentries. part of the problems from earlier post said 40 kights. Yes the dragon will kill them. Lets not make this a push button game srry you guys are having trouble and yes i know a few ppl run with 5 dragons in an army just to kill weaker players. But we all have the same ability to build such units. If you dont want to lose an army to such a player then simply pay out. It costs way less then losing your army. Or do as i or ziekon have done build dragon killing armies. I hate it when ppl call things over powered cause they lost. About 8 months back a player screamed from high heaven how Heros were op'ed so they got nerfed now that is one of the main players pushing those dragon armies. If you have a player attacking you with something that you cant counter then ask for help or get some players together and hunt him down. Zeikon and others have killed off some major dragons of mine with no heros.
Srry if i offended anyone i love this game and have played through since beginning And i want to see other things like navy or customization not nerfing more units.

this is the most stupid answer i ever read in internet, op combo is op combo, unless you wanna play at dawn of dragons where all run 6 dragon army. sorry but i think majority of player not want that, and yes all ppl can do that, becouse ppl will always follow the most exploit/op combination. that is not an excuse for not use your BRAIN and see that dragons are OP compared to theyr cost.

there is no units for a cost of 10 slot in game (except heroes) that can fight a royal dragon lev 50+ (even 10 lev 20 foot knights will have only 3700hp x 10 = 37k ) and a slash dmg of 500-600 vs Dragons with : 3/5k slash/impact AREA DMG+fire dmg (area)+fireball (area )+ incredible speed for run out and heal back and huge buffer of hp 70/90k plus 125/hp regen sec)

you realize i play since beta anche have over 200 units lev 20? dragons lev 60 (4 royal 3 red 3 green 1 ice ) ? i can form up any army composition i want. have over 1500 wealth but there is no fun to put 6 royal dragons in an army spam fireballs, run away heal back and so on.There is no skill whatsoever and is completely against the sense of this game, where every units should be used and have a tactic role. (no 1 unit who do all, siege , fire, melee, fly etc etc)

You are only afraid to lose your toy, becouse probably you based your entire gameplay on this exploit caused by bad balance of units. becouse devs have more urgent things to fix.

I have over 300 units, and i not play with dragons vs players becouse is unfair and unfanny, same for mono heroes or mono ogre army.

We talk about common sense here, wich you clearly dont have. Some units expecial dragons are Op for theyr cost, and game balance breakers, they remove tactics, for example in siegE? they are better than any siege equipment, they shoot thrue walls like mortars with fireballs, they move fast, they make any archer-crossbower defence completely POINTLESS. i can attack and run an entire city with 2 dragons and eraise his entire city troops included just by spamming fireballs and healing back. forcing him to leave city and charge me. it sound just stupid for how OP and how skilless is. sorry you cant see the obvious

Last edited by vicious666 : 03-07-2013 at 09:58 AM.