Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - DoFUpdater.exe error - unable to input cd-key
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 08:46 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Lord Lurk,

I`ll be honest this is one of the issues we are unable to fix, it effects a small number of players and usually our instructions did work for majority of these effected.

At this point the best thing is for you to wait for Steam release (can`t tell exactly when - but soon - this month). And you can use your cd key to activate the game on Steam. Steam will use the Steam installer and updater that will not have any of these issues.

However - if you do feel like doing a reinstall of your windows - it helped two other players that I know of.

I really wish I had a better answer than that, and thanks for all the details in your post. We will keep on looking to solve this issue with our updater, and your info definitely helps.

P.S. For your Wife`s PC mouse issue - you can try searching Tech support forum going a while back, there was a solution. I`m pretty sure it involved either
1) Setting Windows Font size to Normal instead of Large
or
2) disabling mouse acceleration option that comes with some high-end PC mouse

Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 02-13-2013 at 08:49 AM.