Thanks for your help. I see the problem, and there is a quick, but a little bit messy solution. We`ll have a full solution later this weekend. For now you could do this:
1) navigate to C:/users/YOUR USERNAME/AppData/local/DoF/
If your not sure how: Click on the organizer button in any folder. And select Folder and Search options. Go to view, and under Hidden Files and Folders, or Drives - click show hidden files. Now you`ll be able to see that folder.
2) In that file, locate file called local_saved_data
3) Right click on the file and choose Edit, Open with Notepad or other option to open it with some text editor.
4) At the bottom of the file - 4 lines from the bottom, you can find these two lines, enter your resolution you desire there: 1440x900
5) save the file and it should work.