Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - When is Steam key finally arriving?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:34 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Miamigoon, I understand your concern and apologize for the delay.

At this point my best estimate is February 9th. I hope we`ll release earlier - but I would rather be on a safe side.

There are several reasons we are over a week behind now, and might take up to another two weeks:
-Steam release process - even after we submit eveything to Steam they take up to 10 days before the release date - this adds almost two weeks
-Instead of quickly adding the game on Steam, we went for a full integration with over 30 achievements - and that added a week on top
-We are set on polishing the game as much as possible prior to the release - want to make sure new Steam players have the best impression of the game - another week and a half on top

And the download is just over 2 GBs, so unless you have bandwidth restrictions, why not download and start playing already.