Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Quest Issues - Online Kingdom Quest bugs
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 06:58 PM

NotSure has a default reputation
Default Update

So it seems that when I start a new city, the first quest I am given is to receive the ice dragon which I complete and sucessfully receive the dragon.

However, after this I am not given another quest by the unit that is supposed to hand them out.

I have had my friend who has been playing the game since before the ice dragon for christmas was introduced verify this as a problem that wasn't only affecting my client.

It seems that having the dragon quest pop up cancels the ability to obtain the first quest that you would originally receive.

Maybe we are missing something but I feel that this is an bug that needs immediate attention as it prevents any new players from playing the game properly (personally and unfortunately I am almost at the point where I'm looking for a refund for this game since it has major problems which don't seem to be getting attention).

Because both of us are fairly new to the game we are unsure which information is important to post regarding this issue, so if more information is needed to properly address the issue please contact me.