For the past three weeks Dawn of Fantasy players stood united slaying Dragons all over the realm. And now it`s official - End of the World has been averted, and the Dragon Invasion is over... for now.
But our past The End of the World event was only a taste of things to come, as we get ready to bring back Dragon Invasion as a massive permanent expansion pack in January. Dragon Invasion is getting permanently integrated into Dawn of Fantasy as a late game storyline and gameplay. Aside from what we`ve seen in the past event, we expect the following features:
- All the features of the past event with Dragons completely taking over the world
- Several quests and engaging storyline surrounding the Dragon Invasion
- Dragons fighting back to control the World Map, capturing new towns
- Liberation goals and achievements, with ultimate rewards
- Hardcore Dragon attacks pattern with multiple Dragon attacks on Homeland
- Sharing Dragon Invasion experience with new players through Co-Op
- New Immortal Ultimate Dragon unit available as Dragon Invasion storyline reward only
Meanwhile for the benefit of all the new players we hope you enjoy the original game without the Dragon madness, and get ready for Holidays event starting later next week. Our plan is to run a full Holiday theme conversion with new menus, new art, Christmas and New Year decorations as well as an awesome Ice Dragon gift for all our players.