Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Advertising Dawn of Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 06:29 PM

xeopherith has a default reputation

I made an account just to reply to this post.

Steam Greenlight is the free advertising source that brought me to look up more about this game. I thought it looks like it has some cool concepts but I looked around for youtube videos or a game demo and the youtube videos weren't very flattering and there isn't a game demo.

I +1 the idea of allowing a 7 day trial of the game. The company would see sales increase just simply because more of an audience can actually be exposed to the game. On top of actually being able to try the game it really makes it look like your standing behind your product because your willing to let people experience the game and make the decision to purchase. It's not the best comparison but I once bought a star wars collectable online and was sent just the box to the collectable item. I was able to get my money back because it was obviously not what I had intended on purchasing but with video games there usually is a no refund policy...

I really want to try this game out but I'm not willing to just dump 25 bucks into a game that has had so few reviews (and mostly poor ratings due to technical glitches). That statement might seem insulting but it's really just because I don't want to pay $25 to decide if I want to play the game or not.

I voted yes for the game to be sold on steam and I would be happy paying $25 for the game as long as I enjoy it.

Last edited by xeopherith : 10-20-2012 at 06:38 PM.