Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - How do I see other players?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 04:26 AM

Marshall has a default reputation
Default My Unofficial Suggestion Thread :p

I just started playing this game. I see SOOOO much potential in this game its unreal! I first want to thank the staff and developers of this fine piece of work for the time, dedication, and sheer ingenuity when it comes to programming, developing and designing this!

Anywho, as I play the game I see little areas of possible improvement. I've played a craaap ton of RTS games in my day but this is my first MMO style RTS and I have to say that I'm impressed.

The first one I thought of was to be able to see players on the map, and or a drop down type menu that would travel to their location.

Second one I've just recently come to see is how annoying it is when you create an army for travel among the map and some of the units I have placed around my map are for protection, resource gathering etc... It would be nice to be able to "lock down" a set of peasants or a horse drawn carriage or a troop of men so that they would be ineligible to be sent into an army for travel/trade. This way they would be set to their per-determined location without having to relocate them after a mission. (this was mostly posted for horse drawn carriages because I can't stand the loss of peasant efficiency when their gathering "hub" is gone.