Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Gameplay Issues - GUI Menus, Abilities, Formations, Building, Economy e.t.c
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 11:20 AM

cybernard has a default reputation
Default list of observed problems

Error message is wrong:
The game says I can't have a battalion of that size even when it has 1 group in iit.
What it really means is my home city is 93/90 and that is really what it is complaining about.
Move 5 groups from home city to army and it is fine.

-----------------------------
Additional:
I can not always move large numbers of troops from 1 army to another and frequently gives bogus error. I do the same thing 1 or 2 units at a time and it works just fine. I am no where near the size limit of 60. I tried to merge a group of about 5 and 15 and had to do it 1 or 2 at a time.
---------------------------
9/9/12 This morning I connected, but after breakfast I can't connect to the game server because the connection is timing out. It was fine all yesterday, but now I can't get in.
-----------------------------
Even though the limit for people seems to be 90 the game keeps allowing me to build houses that no one will every occupy and I can't knock them down.

I have at least 10 spare houses because I didn't even realize there was a limit because the game did not stop me like it did at 51 units.
----------------------------------
House overlapping each other like crazy.

Building overlapping walls or each other.

1 group of peasants got stuck behind a building next to a cliff and could not be rescued, and in addition the game keeps saying they are idle.