Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Do not put this game on steam!
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 12:09 AM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Novakiller has good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
You can Google Windows 8 + Steam and you`ll find some articles and interviews with Steam executives. But in a nutshell - Windows 8 comes with it`s own Game Store, and the main screen will actually show the shortcut for this game store - so Microsoft is directly taking on Steam with this move, and from what I heard so far they`ll have quite an impressive line up.
I had not heard of that, I shall look into this further, but for me Windows 8 is just an upgrade of their Windows smart phone OS, cant stand the tiles stuff, looks ugly and a bit rectro for me... To make windows look like windows you gotta do bit a of tweaking, just to even find windows explorer, terrible lol... I'll stay with win7 untill im forced to change because of DX12 only being on windows 8 or something bs like that

They'll never be able to compete with steam because steam has such an established user-base now, thats like thinking you can take on WoW, which is impossible because it has millions of an established user base you just cant heh... Microsoft is way to restrictive on anything, even more so then that god awful EA origin..