Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Do not put this game on steam!
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 04:45 AM

wannos has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Thanks for the feedback guys, and for your concern. Let me easy your worries - while yes we are doing everything possible to get the game on steam ASAP, there will ALWAYS be a way to download and install game client without steam integration - similar to how games like Mount and Blade have it.
if you guys can ensure that !! it would be just great their is nothing more annoying than not being able to use any of the 20 odd games on steam when my isp decides to do some line maintenance which is more often than i can bare lol. and yea mount and blade is one of my fave games too! if that was an mmo rpg with the option to build player castles and cities it would be awesome. that was a subtle hint at the kind of game which isnt out yet. well their is mortal and darkfall but they are just not very good at all.

thanks for the feed back and you have put my mind at rest and possibly many others.

ps !!! might wanna approach impulse too as thats a little like steam! would be an additional great place to advertise your game more.