Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - What has changed since release please?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:26 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

I`m done with Olympics for now and can finally respond

As Brian said - it was BAD at release, but I`ll take it a little bit further - I would say DoF was released as an "alpha" version, we tried to plead with the ex-publisher 505 Games to postpone the release - but nothing worked and on October 1st - after dev team spend 2 weeks basically without sleep to do what we could - DoF was out...

Over half a year and 40 patches later - DoF is finally the game we wanted it to be! Well sure - a few more features are needed, but at least it`s playable, mostly bugles and with enough features to make it fun.

At this point, there are 3 core features left before I can say I`m completely happy with our game (not to say that we`ll stop upating after that - there is still a lot we can and will add)

-Player to Player trading and resources exchange
-New pathfinding
-Finished PvP ladder with high scores and ranking