Sorry I was on vacation and just got back. Ok so 6 things to try:
1) Make sure Firewall is off, or that it has both Updater and Dawn and DoF exe as exceptions
2) Try temporary disabling anti-virus
3) Restart your modem/router and restart PC after that before running the game
4) If none of this helps, do a full install and reinstall
5) Check the files inside Dawn of Fantasy installation folder and look for server_address.txt and check that it says 184.108.40.206|30841 in there, if it doesn`t change it manually and save the file.
6) If all of that fails, read up on Google how to test a ping connection to a server and try this address: 220.127.116.11