Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Stability Issues such as Crashes (CTD), permanent freezing, black screen, etc.
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 09:57 AM

Mordeth_kai has a default reputation

Game crashes on the world map almost every time. Unfortunately on games that don't use directx 11 I see performance problems unless I keep them in windowed mode, which this game oddly lacks. I'm sure its graphics related,

My specs are
Intel I7 Quad core, Q840 @1.87 ghz
Samsung SSD PM800 2.5" 256 gb ATA
AMD crossfire with 2 ATI Mobility Radeon 5800
Windows 7 64bit

Not sure if any other info is relevant. The game plays slow with the graphics settings at the lowest, as is the case with games that don't use dx11 when not in windowed mode. I play much more graphically intensive games at max settings with out problems so I know its not a lack of hardware.

In addition to the game freezing I had 2 structures in mid build disappear (along with the resources spent to start them), I had my haunter dragon disappear and my main hero gained 9 lvls (definitely not a fair trade), I don't know if I'll keep trying to make things work or find something else at this point, trouble shooting looks like more trouble than its worth and the loss of the dragon takes the fun out of things.