Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Balance Suggestions!
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 08:14 AM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

KurokawaMizaki is just above average reputation

I just made a valid point and an example on a solution other then buffing all units in orcs. Goblins are not strong i know that, but what is Orcs main battle strenght it isn't in armour and weapons its in pure numbers.
Its what I personaly think, free units should take 0.5 pop instead of 1 pop for that you get 60 soldiers against someone who has 10-16 soldiers(elven) for same pop. and lvl 5 golbins all focused on attack and all upgrades done. they are fast deadly and lots of them, and be a real threat liek a large packof pirayas
the only other solution i would think of other then that is to increase the units size to 40-60 without changing the pop on goblins only.

this is how I atlest view orcs. I never said it was an optimal solution. As i have a orc and elven town. And i would think it would raise the fun level of playing orcs or against them. as the goblins will be more of a worry as of now they are just walking meat with a rubber hammer when going aginst upgraded human/elven units. pvping with goblins as they are now and make them as the core of an army isnt really possible atm. 6 units of my grandmasters(lvl5) would i think take out 2-3 whole squads each, and be abit over half strenght then my enchanters would come and heal up them to full strenght again

the only problem i would see with my idea with 0.5 pop s that it limits to more powerfull computer too handle all units on highest graphics

and daikl I dont think anyone in here would like to go against a army of 60 ogres. i would deffinatly not as i done a few ogree armys and they crush everything in their path if you have good micromanagement.

limitting every unit type i think is 1 step closer to a balanced gameplay
and limiting unit types should happend for all races
We are thy protectors of nature, we shall punish any defiler of nature with swift actions. We are in the shadows,trees even in your backyard, so beware don't attain our anger cause that shall be thy last

Last edited by KurokawaMizaki : 06-07-2012 at 08:49 AM.