Human Sect:
Maceman

Zekarde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurokawaMizaki View Post
Global changes
*for all 3 races*

Patrol routes
The ability too make your troops go in a patrol like fasion around your camps and settlement. And setting up those routes as you wise

Advanced Tower/wall garrison
What i meen with this is when you select your unit that you want to add to wall or tower is that there are a automaticly arranging them self in a way that they are standing in a row along the wall/tower, instead of their default formation. And depending on what type of unit you want to place there will deside on what placement on the wall they will use.

Example archers will take the front line while swords/spears will take the row behind them. so if you place a spear unit on a empty wall they automaticly goes to the first row.

Random NPC raids
My thought on this is mainly too remind people too keep your workers protected and you can find ways to inprove your settlement with ambushes and would work well with the patrol suggestion, and get small number of gold from loot. No wealth(influence points) should be gained after a npc raid been defeted.

Settlement Roads
upgrading the road systems for better access too certain areas from your keep so you can respond faster. and also increase the eye candy on the screen

All of this sounds incredibly awesome and I would totally endorse these suggestions. They would make fortresses seem far more militaristic and professional.

As far as the elves, I have little knowledge of them so I cant say anything.