Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Oh wow, I certainly missed a lot...
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 08:48 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neotyguy40 has a default reputation
Default Oh wow, I certainly missed a lot...

I was traveling through my local Gamestop to pick up a game, when I happened to find a box labelled "Dawn of Fantasy". Now I didn't think it was possible, and I was confusing it for "Dawn of War", but I certainly did remember this place. I thought this place died out a while ago, but I was certainly wrong. I joined here a few years ago, but left because the community started breaking a little, the game scope seemed to be getting smaller (dragons), and the game itself started to feel like vaporware (glad I was wrong).

I'm looking to buy the game within the next few months and see how it holds up to what I was looking for back then, but in the mean time I'd like to know other people's opinions of the game. I haven't looked at a single gameplay video or review yet, so I'm hoping to see some honest answers before I start looking.

I'd also like to see if anyone else from back then is still around. Frankenfish, Puppeteer, Szebus, Witch, or even (dear god bittersweet) Sparrow.

Last edited by Neotyguy40 : 03-13-2012 at 08:57 PM.