Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - I had a few questoins
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 03:30 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

I think Dawn of Fantasy is a great game and definitely worth playing if you're an RTS fan, but then again, I am biased

Sure, as Joe mentioned, there may be a few bugs and features we still want to add, but unlike some developers we are actually working on them and engaging with the community both on the forums and in-game (how many games do you see where the CEO will attack your army or team up with you for a siege? ). We're also willing to admit our own shortcomings - again see Joe's post

Of course, you've just had the opinion of a couple of devs. What matters more is what other players think, so wait until you hear from a few of them before making up your mind.

Regardless, my recommendation is if you're concerned about cost then keep an eye out for a bargain. Reverie will often have sales or promotions through our own store - currently the game is on sale and you get bonus units.

Other stores and websites will also have their own promotions from time to time. And if you want a physical copy rather than a digital download, try game.co.uk or gamestation.co.uk - they deliver worldwide (max delivery charge 4.95) and sell cheaper online than they do in store.

Hope that helps and maybe we'll see you in-game some day.