Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Increase Rewards for Seige
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 11:08 PM

GamerGuy has a default reputation
Default Increase Rewards for Seige

I really think you guys need to increase the rewards for seiging NPC cities. Right now you get 2-4 crowns for win on NPC siege, and it takes 1 hour or so to complete one not to mention your liable to sacrifice countless troops to the seige. You upgraded the rewards for quests so now its basic math quest takes only a few min to complete and you get about 8 crowns siege takes at least an hour and you get 4 and thats only if you siege the hardest cities in the game, which might i add were made substantialy more difficult to siege with the AI upgrades and patches...

So the deal now is you spend countless hours adding co op seiging to game and trying to get the bugs ironed out so that it actually works. When you finally finish getting co-op seige clean and pretty there wont be anyone to show up for the grand opening. Why? because there there is no point to do it other than to send counltess units to their deaths for the fun of it with a buddy. I suggest increasing the Crown rewards and by quite a bit like 9-24 based on the difficulty of the city and the speed at which the city is conquered.

Why should you listen to my stupid suggestions?
You gotta make seiges more valuable to play so that people want to play them. In my opinon (which is always right) seiging is just plain more fun than questing and its way more fun in co op. But with no rewards worth claiming the many grinders out there trying to build up their cities wont do it. PROMOTE MULTI PLAYER EVERYWHERE YOU CAN!!! Getting players together to show off their armies and kill each other is the NUMBER ONE thing you can do to keep people playing and logging back in. Competition is the fuel that drives the engine of multiplayer games without competition or the ability to show off your achivevments players will get bored after the intial euphorea of building up their cities wears off... They need a reason to be glued to their computer screen all day and that reason can and should be found in the desire to slaughter fellow gamers or be the big man on campus in co op seiges.