Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Patch # 1.1.9 - It all went CoOp!
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 08:50 AM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuy View Post
Id just like to start off saying i really wouldnt know there was a patch update unless you told me and i had to wait for a download to log in.....

I been a loyal fan of this game for a long time now but with each passing patch my hope for this game fades. (shouldnt it be the other way around?)

The co op does not seem to work, dragon stats do not seem to have been changed much at all and infact i would go so far as to say they really break the whole seige thing in this game. I mean its pretty stupid when you attack someone with a dragon and or they have dragons defending their city and it just comes down to launching flaming fireballs at each other and running away to regenerate health.... The dragons are killable now thats nice but who cares the pvp is still so messed up you basically have to agree in advance with someone to pvp with you..... hardly the atmosphere any gamer is looking for in pvp.... Its like an old fashioned duel where 2 gentelmen agree on a time and place and the butler walks out with a box that has inside 2 identical pistals. Not much of the war time defend what is yours, take what is not gameplay i was hoping for. I mean come on when people have to say in chat "Anyone wanna pvp?" the the response is "not right now im not ready still building my city up" you know you have problem.....

I dont know what hope there is for this game or if anyone is gunna be around playing it when and if you finally get something put together thats worth of gamers time, but i can tell you if you dont fix that lame ass pvp menu screen, as in the way players interact with each other in pvp like how the game matches you up, your gunna have a virtual ghost town on ur hands (not that you dont already).
you try making it then...