Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Known Bug List
Thread: Known Bug List
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 01:24 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

2) Dwarven Miners become idle upon logging out and logging in<---all workers do this,their not actually idle though,just takes a moment for the game to set them back on their way,part of the fix is delaying the speech stuff until after city is loaded correctly.

3) Symbosis plots only seem to have units gather from them if you're watching them, otherwise they go idle and stand around. It's really frustrating to have to come back and micro manage every 5 seconds. <---I havent seen this myself,but what i think may be happening is to many sqauds working a plot,will see if i can get it to happen though

4) Has been addressed but I feel the need to add it to the list. Treants only work as drop off points for wardens, would be nice if this could be extended to dwarfs as well.<--has been addressed but will add it to the list now,that being said,it does specifically say for elfs only

5) Many spelling and grammar errors throughout the elven campaign (Obviously not the elven language, I'm talking about the english version)<---gonna have to be more specific

6) On the quest Woe to the wood elves it is possible to enter the quest, loot the corpses, then exit and repeat for an infinite amount of gold.<---not quite sure how to address this,maybe add timer to quests so you cant just go-in and out fast?

7) Unable to tell if multiple alchemy labs work in unison. Possible bug?<--Do believe alchemy labs are messed up right now,suggest deleting them until fixed,will add to the list cuz i forgot em

8) Unit stats on the world map display incorrectly at times. Haven't noticed until recently with my fully upgraded elven army.<---this is due to the units upgrades not being applied on world map,is something that should be added though.

9) Could just be me, but range units are nigh unable to hit moving targets. Like really? Professional archers aren't trained in aiming where the unit is going to be instead of where the unit was?<---yeah they aim at where they are,however fixing this could be an issue.Was thinking increaseing them dmg area of an arrow,or spalsh dmg,but then one arrow could hit multiple--will add anyways

I have an invisible pointer<---I do believe theres a program on your computer causing this,will hold off on adding this to the lost until we get it cleared up in other thread.