Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Help Me
Thread: Help Me
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 08:45 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

You need to chill.Your the one making this much harder than it needs to be,and in multple threads.

I have windows 7,and 7-zip as well.

Now,did you extract everything,or just a single file? Check folder,make sure it has 2 folders,and 4 files.If so,read on,if not,you didnt extract everything so do that first,then read on.Opening the archive in 7-zip and clicking setup isnt gonna cut it.

Inside of that folder you extracted,is a file called "setup" double click it,let it do its thing.If it works,read on,if it doesnt work,post here with the exact error.

Now,from what i gather from your posts its not installing,and it sounds to me as if you havent extracted all the files correctly.But its really hard to tell,because you keep refusing to answer any questions about the exact nature of your issue.

So do these two things,even if you already did them.And hopefuly next time you post,its either to say "hey thanx i got it" or some actual information on whats happening so we can help you.

Also,never had to pay for winrar in my life.....

I also get the distinct impression your trying to use the FOLDER named window installer,you want to use the FILE named "setup"

Last edited by Neinth : 02-05-2012 at 08:48 AM.