Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars: The Old Republic
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 06:09 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

colonelsiege has a default reputation

The game is "alright" but it didn't keep my attention after hitting max lvl (50). The endgame content was pretty boring, the world pvp was broken ( enemy could spawn camp the crap out of you and there was nothing you could do about it), No immunity between stuns so you can be permanently stunned by a group of players offering no chance of escape or retaliation, and ALL of the endgame armor sets looked EXACTLY the same as aside from being different colors which is a major turn off for me in terms of continual gameplay. There needs to be a variety in armor designs in my opinion. And lvl 10's being able to kill lvl 50's in warzone pvp matches to, which i find annoying.

Now the leveling experience is exceptional for an MMORPG in my opinion, the narrated quests make it feel like you're actually doing something meaningful when you're killing thos 8 troopers or something of that nature. As opposed to having to read the thing and getting tired of it and just accepting them without reading. The instanced dungeons or "flashpoints" as they are called in the game are engaging and exciting especially the first time you try them.

I will go back to playing once they fix the issues i stated previously, it's a fun game.