Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - WTB Haunter Dragon
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 09:29 AM

Doeetright has a default reputation

Buddhist,

I agree with you entirely... Which I think is why I made the thread... Part of me wants one exceptionally bad, the other part of me feels bad because of people like you. I think it should be one or the other, open it up for every player (again I know it WAS but the population has boomed since halloween) or make it so that the giveaway for the new game is a royal and not a haunter.

See, I was here all through the end of the beta, so I knew what the game was like but there were just too many game breaking bugs for me to purchase at release. So is it my fault for not being willing to purchase a broken game and supporting the devs? Sure, but as soon as the majority of those were fixed (STUPID PATHING!!!!) Here I am... And, I've already spent a decent bit of money too, so it's not like I'm not trying to show my support now.

I'd throw my vote for either one, making the haunter dragon truly extinct (or just a halloween event), or opening up another line for every player that missed the event to obtain one. I am almost a bigger fan of the first one though, give the new players a free royal and I'd be totally ok with that ^_^

Sorry Buddhist, I didn't mean to upset you or anything by declaring my admiration for the haunter dragon

EDIT: Thanks Joseph, that's all the info I was really after you can delete or lock if you want!