Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - WTB Haunter Dragon
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 01:14 AM

Doeetright has a default reputation

Yeah, I know that's why I am even distraught about it! If it was JUST a holiday thing ok...

But it's being released with all new copies of DoF purchased too. Which is where my issue with it comes into play, a LOT of people just came in from the massively giveaway, and I actually purchased the game.

Regardless, don't make this a bigger deal than it is, I'm not sitting here QQing "LIFE IS UNFAIR!" I'm just simply asking for a way for those that missed out and what not another opportunity since it's now being given to new copies of DoF too. If that makes sense... A no is a no, and life will obviously move on. It never hurts to ask though

EDIT
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5417

Link to the post for those that are curious.

And it's not like I'm not offering to PAY for it, I just simply want to know if the devs would be so kind as to implement a way for the people that clearly missed out on both events to obtain one (OR if it'll be released again in the future with Halloween again or something like that just say so because again it's really not that big of a deal, more asking out of interest and curiosity.)

Last edited by Doeetright : 01-29-2012 at 01:17 AM.