Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - another thread with questions
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 04:08 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.
Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Originally Posted by fecility View Post
hello , i'm new to this forum.
i'm looking forward to this game.
annyway , i have a few questions

1. can there be created more towns on 1 cd-key? (like you can create several accounts).
2. can we reserve names for our towns?
3. can we create our own logo or choose one for your army, flags etc.?
4. i will have to begin all over when my city has been destroyed?
5. are there magicans :P?
1. Yes, you can make several stronghold lordships of any of the sides. The second the game is released and I get online, Im making my Desert Orc stronghold of the Realm of Gokkhelm, and a Human Mountainius stronghold of Southmont, the capitol of Teria.

2. You have to name each and every stronghold without numbers. (no strongholds named something like "3Zy$*!49". Lol.)

3. Not currently, but that is a good suggestion and may very well be implemented

4. Not fully sure, things may change, but no you won’t have to completely rebuild your lordship after being defeated, if you’re a higher level and a pro player, the game should keep you in the loop. Kon or Ryan will have to confirm.

5. Yes there will be magic, and there will be wizards and such.
Joseph B. Visscher - JBV3737

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.

Last edited by Joseph Visscher : 05-26-2008 at 04:13 PM.