Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Influence/Wealth Suggestion
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 04:49 AM

Doeetright has a default reputation
Default Influence/Wealth Suggestion

So, I came across a little dilemma today, nothing drastic that made me want to pull my hair out. But it definitely got me thinking a bit...

I received a code for influence/wealth (whatever you guys are calling it nowadays) And, I "wasn't sure" whether I wanted to spend it in my human city or orc city. Then it gave me the thought that they should be linked to my ID and not my city, all influence should be able to carry over to other cities. Then get rid of the starting 25 influence bonus, and just let it be cumulative over all cities through questing/PvP. It's not like we have the ability to quest on 4 cities at once so it really wouldn't affect anything to that end. Basically say questing gets too hard in your human city, so you go and play your orc until you have enough influence for some riflemen. Then you can log back into your human city place your riflemen and own face. I think this is more of a "would be nice" feature though instead of like a must fix now "pathing" But it is something that I think once the cash shop gets some huge additions would be a necessity.

Also, I have a question about the code to gain influence. "IF" I save it and don't redeem it, would it eventually become invalid? If so how long before it becomes so? Should I just cash it in and "hope" that a feature is implemented to allow influence to be empire wide and not just city wide?