Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Sopa-Wikipedia Blackout
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 04:55 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

I made extra tin-foil hats........

We pay the government to do stuff like this.What we failed to do,is to implement some form of security for ourselves.And why should we,the government will take care of us.....

Normally I say if you dont like something,allow your wallet to speak for you.Wouldnt suggest it here though,the irs....hehehe dun get on wrong side of that cluster-****.

Theres two choices here for anyone capable of looking into the past,and seeing the future.Can do whats been done already,which only changes the time-frame in which things like this happens.Any smoker with half a brain can tell you,smoking aint gonna be here for much longer.Sure cigars may still be around in 100 years,but i dont see much of a lifespan for camel's and newport's.

The other option,while more pro-active,involves actually standing up and allowing your voice to be heard,no matter what.Its rather easy to do on forums,behind that false security blanket of anonymousness.And many people know where that leads,flamewars are rather fun though.In real-life however,words turn into actions,which turn into bloodshed.Which leads us back to the first option really.

Civil wars dont start based on one thing.If you think America's own civil war back in the day was about slavery,well then....your an idiot.Sorry,no other way to say that.Sure slavery played a part,sure people used it as an excuse to fight.And lets face it,we like to pretend we are all a morale people.

Its sort of funny,if you look back at history,again America's first civil war.

1. Economic and social differences between the North and the South.<---all we need is something besides location,say....wallstreet and those "occupy" morons

2. States versus federal rights.<---Arizona,nough said.Except,got to give them props,making laws to enforce federal laws already in place,and then catching hell for it.....wtf

3. The fight between Slave and Non-Slave State Proponents and 4. Growth of the Abolition Movement. <--same damn thing,making this the top 4 reasons and not the top 5.Hate it when people do this shyte,like someone isnt gonna notice.

5. The election of Abraham Lincoln.<--this is really number 4,but really,nothing wrong with our elections now days is there....o wait...

I look around,watch the news.More and more every day,i ask myself,why,o why,do i not have an arsenal of weapons,ammo,and mre's so i can be semi-prepared for the shyte storm thats coming.I tell myself,it wont happen until I am long gone.Or better yet,it just wont happen.But honestly,I cant for life of me understand why it hasnt happened yet,and I wonder which horrible news story is gonna break the proverbial camels back.

And dont read this and jion a cult,cuz yes,they may have the arsonal prepared,but them guys aint all toghether there.We are looking for a fight though,as a nation,and while we look outwards most the time,I dont think it will be long before we start looking inwards.Theres a tension thats been growing for years,between,and this is sad,political parties.the whole tea-paty thing,while funny,could have possibly triggered a war in and of itself,because people where looking for that type of non-sense.When enough people feal their way is the best way,and enough people think it isnt,then all it will take is one stupid thing.

BTW huge fan of v for vendetta Should watch this movie,good movie :>

Quote:
Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Last edited by Neinth : 01-22-2012 at 05:03 PM.