Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Sopa-Wikipedia Blackout
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 12:00 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Quote:
How far can you go without making your Ants Angry :P
In my opinion there is no limit anymore. Developed countries government/media/corporate structure is too advanced to fail. They know how to introduce gradual changes and use media, and now even free internet media to help promote their agendas.

However I`m not sure all the changes are all that bad - at least the eyes of the majority. Our free will might eventually downgrade to a level of deciding what color we want our next consumer products to be in, but we`ll all live long, safe, boring and productive lives However - I think we`ll always have game industry (just think how games will be in 20-30 years from now) to make the best of our free will as we live out our real life and make the best of our free will in the virtual worlds.

The only X factor that can truly revolutionize our society that Governments can`t control is rapid growth of technology. If neuro interface, nano and bio technologies, as well as wireless connectivity continue to make significant progress - we might end up developing a global collective consciousness in the next 20 years - on a level far surpassing current Internet trends. Properly controlling it through usual means of gradual pseudo-democratic legislation should not be possible.

Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 01-22-2012 at 12:05 PM.