Top 5 Most Important Issues in Dawn of Fantasy?
This is not a discussion thread, it is not a place to discuss or debate anyone's opinions.
Purpose of this thread is to give us more feedback on what you want fixed in the game first. It can be about absolutely anything, related to anything, any bugs, and problems you have, gameplay elements, design flaws, unbalances, connection issues, anything.
List 5 annoyances aforementioned above you would like to see fixed, 1 being fixed first, 5 being fixed last.
I'll start first. Your post will consist of nothing else but the 5 of your opinions.
1. Out of sync issues for the most part being resolved.
1. Army missing and cloning or unit missing issues finally resolved for sure.
2. New Pathfinding update to stop tasking lag. (will fix lag in pvp games)
3. Improved combat system to reduce lag during massive battles. (will fix lag in pvp games)
4. Archers get make over, properly esimate enemies that are moving, and make archers truly suck in melee combat, make them completely useless in melee combat, improve archers in archery not in shooting arrows point blank at enemies!
5. Connection issues with some players, some players have nat issues and fail to connect, polish networking code so almost all players possible can play with any sort of router and modems.
Joseph B. Visscher - JBV3737
Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Last edited by Joseph Visscher : 01-21-2012 at 11:07 PM.