Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Wtf
Thread: Wtf
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

I understand the hurt feelings - and to be honest I was worried we might alienate some customers. To be fair - if you have followed DoF you`ll know we have different promo each week - be it a price drop, special units, or promo event. Massively event was along these lines - and it was a 3 hour long event (demand was really high and they ran out really fast).

If somebody feels extremely bad about this (I noticed only a few people) please send me a Private Message with date of purchase (needs to be with-in 48 hours before the event) and we`ll see what we can do make you feel better (package of elite units and influence)

Also I would like to state that DoF is not going free to play. What we had last night was a 3 hour giveaway that brought us great publicity with Massively, and gave all our current players countless PvP targets I can`t confirm if we will have similar giveaways in the future, but if we do - these will be extremely rare and will bring us badly needed marketing and player base.

I`m really glad to see that majority of our players understand that Giveaways=$ for Reverie=More features and expansions for DoF + bigger community and PvP player base. Our company is fanatically dedicated to supporting DoF and every dollar we got after the release went straight back into production.