Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Hero
Thread: Hero
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 01:59 PM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightl View Post
that was unnecessary as almost everybody knows perma-death is for hardcore games which are few and not as popular as casual games, also sunshine isn't even mentioned there neither is overworld or magic-pain of death, don't rely on Wikipedia to provide you with a list of games they couldn't even complete

and btw something is wrong here

title-"Multiplayer games currently featuring permanent death
LIST
Notice most of them are SINGLEPLAYER GAMERS OR SEVERLY OUTDATED ( OR TOTALLY UNPOPULAR OR TOTALLY NOT A MAINSTREAM GAME OR EVEN A RETAIL GAAME) I don't see any big name mmos.

odd, and as i stated above its for the more hardcore gamer and all of that just because i told a fellow forum-er about a great game jesus totally over reaction.

edit: also why make a huge post about 5-12 words i posted about how cool a certain game was
you still haven't told me about your "numerous" played mmos with PERMADEATH. "Certain Game" no names again? I looked up sunshine, what is it? Where is it? Ahem- We all know wikipedia is NOT the best source of info but it is in fact, a STARTING place. If you want to go digging for info, be my guest. A HUGE response is needed to counter your argument simply because, it proves your argument is in fact, invalid. And of course the so called "Games" you listed were not on there because they're simply UNKNOWN. Still not sure? Google is your friend. Use bigger name games to compare to DoF if you actually want a valid argument. Until then, feel free to roam the forums posting inconceivable posts.