Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - What should happen to Dragons when they die?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 05:56 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreicde View Post
d... I'd still go for something like ''proud owner of dragon give at 2011 halloween and 2011 christmas''...
We could have a tag in the profile where it says "Proud owner of a Christmas Dragon or Halloween Dragon or Rabbit Dragon" and when the die "Proudly owned a ..." but seriously the tag could be mad in the profile under an achievements section ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neinth View Post
I voted 3.
same here

Quote:
Only thing I would change is the conditions of death,in pve have them respawn,in pvp have them die,if thats possible
Yes, yes, that would be the way.

Quote:
Other than that,kill em,kill em all
Burn them, burn the Dragons with their own firebreath.

Quote:
Edit: if revive stays you could just rename the game,dragon wars has a ring to it
Why bother building up an army and doing quests if we can have a game with instant Dragon fights ? We could just have a game where you get some dragons for every holiday and even for our birthday and then battle them against other Dragons. If want Dragons so badly, there should be a Dragon race and this way other races can buy as many Dragons they like from NPC towns without bothering if they die or not period