Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - What should happen to Dragons when they die?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 01:28 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

def option 3. dragons must be done! But.....can we have a vault to store our holidays dragons? I want to be able to store mines without actually losing them,but they take too much space and I don't want to ''suicide'' them.But I'd still go for something like ''proud owner of dragon give at 2011 halloween and 2011 christmas''. It's not about anything overpowered,but to show you had it. I'll give an example that did something like that. Runescape

That game basically at every holiday gave different costumes and items that did fun effects and that could be throwed away but you would get them back from a guy in a village which stored them no matter how many times you took them and throwed them. I want something similar with an exception. The dragons taken out can be killed. Although in the future with hero customization I'd go for holiday items instead of units. That way they can stay permanently in the hero's inventory.