Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Rise Of the Orcs
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 01:25 PM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightl View Post
he is writing a story it takes time

and btw dude read my response to you, you wanted me to brake my sentence down into more than one but you just said it can't be broken more please stop trolling
LOL! ARE YOU AN @$#%? IT'S YOUR OWN SENTENCE.

"TO buddhist

no therefore its one sentence already so it can't be broken down into more sentences as it conveys one point and it does exist go learn a word or 2"

^ IT'S YOUR SENTENCE- PLZ- FEEL FREE TO LOOK IT UP"

In fact- I'll post your post again.

"Originally Posted by knightl
When can you do more theres only a handful of storys out there and this ones the best of the orcs,

ME WANT MORE!

TO buddhist

no therefore its one sentence already so it can't be broken down into more sentences as it conveys one point and it does exist go learn a word or 2"

SOWWY- I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN AVERAGE PERSON WHO COULD RECOGNIZE THEIR OWN SENTENCES!! Troll FAIL

And it's "break" not break. Please, stop trolling. This just PROVES what I said about you in previous threads.

And dude, i can make up a fantasy story in MINUTES- it's not HARD at all especially when your documenting/turning your actions ingame into a story too. He already has the plot ( what he does ingame ) - all he needs is to write it out. SO EASY TO DO WHEN LORE AND PLOT IS ALREADY DONE FOR YOU!!!!!!

Last edited by buddhist23 : 01-09-2012 at 01:28 PM.